??????????? any body?

thnx in advance

atmat

WKR
Looking for either Stone Glacier codes or for First Lite

Black Ovis as well for SG or even Scheel's for the same

??????????? any body?

thnx in advance
Did you read the first post? BlackOvis has 10% off for Rokslide members.

TX_Diver

WKR
Did you read the first post? BlackOvis has 10% off for Rokslide members.

Rokslide10 not working for me currently on sale or non sale items. Same with elkshape.

Anyone have a blackovis code that is working currently?

Happy Antelope

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Free extra rifle adapter with the purchase of a Spartan Precision Equipment Pro Hunt and Pro Hunt Tac rifle bipod using code FBFREE

www.happyantelope.com

Choose between an Mlok, Classic or Pic adapter.

Last edited:

ams30gts

FNG
Any codes for Wiser Precision? Even with my military discount, it doesn't even cover their shipping cost which is like $30.

knale87

Lil-Rokslider
Roksliders get anything off at S&S Archery? Or anyone have a code going unused?
A while back someone posted asking about Rokslide member Promo codes, I had everyone compile a known list and Ispent some time searching the forum and I am making this sticky thread for everyone so that the codes are easy to find!! If you see a mistake or know of any additions please let me know. All sponsors reserve the right to end the promotion.

S&Sarchery: rokslide

jmz82

FNG
Kinda funny how this pinned thread breaks the rules of another pinned thread saying no discount codes are allowed. Apparently someone posed codes they weren't suppose to, the frequency of finding good deals on this sub forum has decreased over the years and now this will just make it worse.

Why no comments allow on the other thread?

lak2004

WKR
Kinda funny how this pinned thread breaks the rules of another pinned thread saying no discount codes are allowed. Apparently someone posed codes they weren't suppose to, the frequency of finding good deals on this sub forum has decreased over the years and now this will just make it worse.

Why no comments allow on the other thread?
Because these codes are specific to rokslide, not a certain member who may be benefitting from the discount code as Tony posted in the other thread. I used to post my Kuiu codes just because I was not going to use them, bummer no one else can take them now but the point of not allowing it is folks posting codes that get them rewards.

jmz82

FNG
Because these codes are specific to rokslide, not a certain member who may be benefitting from the discount code as Tony posted in the other thread. I used to post my Kuiu codes just because I was not going to use them, bummer no one else can take them now but the point of not allowing it is folks posting codes that get them rewards.
Why does that matter though. I mean if the code helps me why does it matter if it helps the poster? I was in the habit of checking here daily for a long time now it will just be if I want a few bucks off a sponsor. I get it, you don't want people profiting off your product without being a sponsor but it will just push traffic away.