WTT Rokslide Library

CorbLand

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Saw this on another site and I haven't seen one over here.

Basically the idea is that we can all post up books we have and books we are looking for, then we can all trade books. It is a good way to get your hands on things that you may not want to purchase.

How it works.
Post up what books you have and what books you are looking for. If you have a book someone is looking for and want to trade reach out to them via PM. This helps keep the thread from getting cluttered. Please keep up with what books you have traded off. Edit your original post so its no longer available.

Keep books moving around the best you can. THIS IS ONLY FOR TRADING BOOKS, NO SELLING. OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD FOR THAT OR OFFER IT VIA PM.
Books don't have to be hunting related but we aren't interested in your old issues of Hustler.

Mods, if this is not allowable, lock er up.

I have
The Edge by David Long
Mule Deer Country by Val Geist
Unshakeable by Tony Robbins

Looking for
Hunting Big Mule Deer- Robby Denning
Hunting High Country Mule Deer - Mike Eastman

Last edited:

sndmn11

WKR
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Saw this on another site and I haven't seen one over here.

Basically the idea is that we can all post up books we have and books we are looking for, then we can all trade books. It is a good way to get your hands on things that you may not want to purchase.

How it works.
Post up what books you have and what books you are looking for. If you have a book someone is looking for and want to trade reach out to them via PM. This helps keep the thread from getting cluttered. Please keep up with what books you have traded off. Edit your original post so its no longer available.

Keep books moving around the best you can. THIS IS ONLY FOR TRADING BOOKS, NO SELLING. OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD FOR THAT OR OFFER IT VIA PM.
Books don't have to be hunting related but we aren't interested in your old issues of Hustler.

Mods, if this is not allowable, lock er up.

I have
The Edge by David Long
Mule Deer Country by Val Geist

Looking for
Hunting Big Mule Deer- Robby Denning
Hunting High Country Mule Deer - Mike Eastman

I'm 90% sure I have Robby's book, pm me if you don't get one from me before the day is over.

Should make room in your first post to keep track of who's book is where in case we want it back.

Drenalin

WKR
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I’m looking for The Ultimate Guide to Black Bear Hunting by Douglas Boze.

I have:
Backcountry Bowhunting by Cam Hanes
Death in the Long Grass by Capstick
The Wilderness Hunter by T. Roosevelt

OP
CorbLand

CorbLand

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm 90% sure I have Robby's book, pm me if you don't get one from me before the day is over.

Should make room in your first post to keep track of who's book is where in case we want it back.
Figured I will leave that up to the people making the deal. One guy is sending me a book and just asked that I return it.

Vaultman

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I own the following:

a. The Man in the High Castle, by Philip K Dick
b. Skyjack, by Geoffrey Gray
c. The Track in the Forest, by Bob Burns

And am looking to trade for the following:
  1. Shadows on the Koyukuk, by Sydney Huntington
  2. On the Edge of Nowhere, by James Huntington
  3. Make Prayers for the Raven, by Richard Nelson