Rokslide is killing my productivity........

Goober

Lil-Rokslider
Seriously, I am so behind on entering reports at work. I blame it all on Aron. A few weeks ago I was in Lakewood to meet up with a buddy and go do some scouting. I called Angie at Kifaru to see if I could come in to the factory and check out Duplex Timberline. She gave me Arons #, and he drove out to where I was with 3 packs and let me try them on, which was awesome (thanks man, appreciate it!) Then he pointed out this site, which I had never heard of. I think since getting back to work I have spent more time reading on here than working. Awesome info, but I find the "community" to be even better. In the past, I have had limited satisfaction with hunting forums, they all contain far too much whining, bickering, politics, and other worthless stuff compared to actual good info. Not the case here. Tons of knowledge, and none of the fluff! Thanks everyone!

sk1

WKR
I agree goober, most forums have so much bickering and politics I can't stand them.....occasionally stray from here and read other forums and it doesn't last long as I cannot stand how most people "act" on them.....this site is a breath of fresh air when it comes to forums, and the only hunting one ive spent more than just a few minutes on.

also, where are you from in SW wisconsin? I lived in janesville for 21 years

swat8888

WKR
Agree on the community....don't forget all the know-it-all hunting gods on the other sites...gets old fast.

OP
G

Goober

Lil-Rokslider
sk1: I grew up in Spring Green, spent a few years in Eau Claire, currently living in Madison while my wife finishes her PhD. I cannot wait to get the hell out of the city, what a horrible place. Time to get back to the farm. We looked at Missoula, but I think we are leaning towards moving back to Eau Claire.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I hear you guys. This sucker has been killing my productivity since January! This is just the tip of the iceberg, we have big plans for this site. Thanks for making it a great site in real short order.

10-4 on this. between being on here when i should be working and all the gear talk that makes me want to spend=real bad for the wallet...

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
I don't have public internet access at work, but I sit next to "armyjoe" (rokslide member) at work and we barely get enough done just by talking about everything on here and our plans for the season. However, RS does impact my online cousre-work at night. No complaints though, hahaha!