Sold Rokslide Classified Server Donation Sale: one of a kind Kifaru Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I try to sell something at least once a year that I will donate the money to Rokslide for their servers or whatever. This community is awesome and it's my way of just giving back.

This Kifaru pack was given to me by Aron a few years back. I've enjoyed using it and am considering purchasing a newer model. Since it was given to me it wouldn't feel right selling it for profit, so I'll donate the proceeds to Rokslide. (ROBBY will validate the donation)

Frame: the frame is the Duplex. I'm 6'4" 34" waist and it fit me well. Snyder is shorter than me but not by much.

Pack bag: The bag is....well, it was a prototype. It's a top entry single access bag with a small accessory pocket that's been added to the inside (modular and can be removed). Cinch top draw cord and a strap/buckle to compress it down. It has 3 compression straps on each side and 2 on the bottom. Works great for overnight use or compresses well for day hunts (which I used it primarily for here in Utah) I'd assume around 4000 cu in when maxed out.

Accessory Pockets: There is a black Guide Lid(older style) as you can see in the pictures, the small pocket inside the bag, 2 black Belt Pouches and the long scope pocket for mounting on front of the bag.

I suspect this collection is around $1000 if you could order this one up, which you can't because it's one of a kind.

Since it's a donation, post offers and we'll let this ride for a few days and see what we are going to donate to Rokslide. PM me with questions or offers. Thanks

Opening offer - $300. Who's going to start it off?

5c25c7d390010471c31107e69d20aede.jpg
90d900fabe91099490b1555301cf0a9b.jpg
82d4a3ad234780f6c83b4f3e3ef371a0.jpg
1aa707a6ca9cb58960012d6965264e5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much Kendall. This is legit people. Besides being one of our original sponsors, he does donations like this every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JGTWI

WKR
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I’m not going to bid on the pack, but do just want to comment on how cool of an idea this is, since we all get so much utility from this site.
Maybe some others of us should keep this option in mind.

OP
ktowncamo

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
WINNER! In true eBay style you swooped in at the last minute! lol I love it!!!

Thanks to all who watched, commented (I received a handful of PM's on this) and who placed a bid. It was super fun for me to do this. I suspect I'll do another one before the summer is through. Plenty of gear in my closet that could use some sunshine!

OP
ktowncamo

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just wanted to formally let you guys know that I have completed the donation to Robby/Rokslide and you can see that in my profile on the "donations" option.

Big thanks to @robby denning and Ryan for providing a great forum for like minded hunters to discuss, agree, disagree, and even sell stuff in one great location!

Status
Not open for further replies.