Rokslide beard contest poll. VOTE!

Who has the "BEST" beard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaseyU

WKR
Man there is just something in that red beard! Maybe its the fact he is stealing my soul while I look at it... +1 hc

dotman

WKR
Haha, sorry guys but littlebufs pic rocks!

Last edited:

littlebuf

Banned
remember vote littlebuf! as your 2013 rokslide beard champion i vow to represent rokslide and its members as only a champion would. i will uphold the long standing tradition of calling out fan boys, degrading publicly sub par wanna be gear, not smiling in pictures with dead animals, telling complete lies about where im hunting,making smart as remarks on peoples threads that don't really pertain the the topic at all, and did i mention calling out fan boys (coined that term on here by the way). VOTE LITTLEBUF!! a true champion of the people!

( though i still cant figure out how to post big pics on here so i have to ask my computer literate friend to do it for me)

7mag.

WKR
Holy crap! Littlebuff is beating the rest of you like the Seahawks beat the Saints tonight.

Last edited:

2rocky

WKR
All fantastic Facial hair.

What I found to set them apart was the way the pictures were set up.
In outdoors?
In the Field?
In the act of pursuing or retrieving game?
Game animal in Pic?

SO you know how I voted....

kyle1112

WKR
well littlebuf, sounds like you are ahead in the polls. had my day on the river been more productive i was planning on a grizzly bear fish in the mouth pose but hey i can only do what i can hahaha