cmahoney

WKR
Hun photo from February.
fe5dbd6b99b0cedd39948ec2c736ce3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montucky

WKR
Classified Approved
Spring Bear, killed in May, 14yrs old with her 30-06 & 138gr HHTs…..Was a headlamp late night meat pack back to the truck. Memories forever. Just got the hide & skull back, tapes at 6ft…..My Baby Girl

IMG_9055.jpeg

Versydus

WKR
Lots to be thankful for this fall. My son was able to connect on a beautiful whitetail buck opening day. Other hunters spooked his buck into a eyebrow 156 yards from us. One shot with his 6.5prc and he had harvested largest buck to date. Then we got to spend the next 11 days and put on close to 75 miles hiking after bugling bulls in October. 1000009065.jpg

What an experience to have bulls lighting off in the dark as we would be getting hiking into the areas they were feeding in. Lots of competition from other hunters and LOTs of UTVs making elk movement pretty erratic. Countless blown stocks, thousands of vertical feet hiked to not be able to see the elk thru the reprod trees. All the while this kid got up at 415 am every morning to work his butt off chasing elks then still head to school for 3/4 day before rocking his XC practice and races in evenings.

Morning of day 11 of season dawns with a herd being located feeding on an open hillside with zero other hunters in area. Perfect wind, cool weather kept elk in the area and great allowed him to make a stalk to 180 yards. One well placed shot with same 6.5prc and he had harvested his first bull.

I'm truly blessed to his father and thank god everyday for these experience.1000009226.jpg

Last edited: