Rockslide office chair

sndmn11

WKR
Since I assume most are like me and do a significant amount of your Roksliding while on the throne, I figure the trusted views here are a great place to start.

Toilet suggestions?

@KickinNDishin are replacing both of ours, and apparently, they can be pretty fancy.

CCooper

WKR
We went through the same exercise about 5 years ago. We listened to our contractor and spent a few bucks on elongated comfort height units from a plumbing supplier versus a Home Depot. It seems like the finish is better on the more expensive units for cleaning purposes according to the Mrs. I also avoided anything "water saver" on all of the items in the house. I want pressure and volume with anything that involves water. My general contractor buddy claims anything coming from Home Depot is lesser quality than what you're buying from a bath house/ showroom.

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
We went through the same exercise about 5 years ago. We listened to our contractor and spent a few bucks on elongated comfort height units from a plumbing supplier versus a Home Depot. It seems like the finish is better on the more expensive units for cleaning purposes according to the Mrs. I also avoided anything "water saver" on all of the items in the house. I want pressure and volume with anything that involves water. My general contractor buddy claims anything coming from Home Depot is lesser quality than what you're buying from a bath house/ showroom.
Did your friend say anything about particular brands?

This. If you go big box, I suggest jumping up a level or two in terms of quality to the ones just below really fancy. Mine are Kohler as well. Cant remember the model number but I think they were ~$300 a unit.

Elongated comfort height with the Tushy spa seat added....if your really want high class go with the Tushy Ace.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I found the comfort level/height ones are the way to go. Much easier to get up from in my advancing years. And real helpful after hip or knee replacement surgery, which I just had (hip) on the 11th of Feb. Actually PT set me up with a commode chair which I set up above toilet. It has arms, to help getting up. For outdoors use, see attachment. Use as is after digging hole,Resized_20230215_120211.jpeg or add 5 gal bucket to upgrade to deluxe, or even go super deluxe and add bucket liner with bucket lid.

Last edited: