Rock sliders help.

Oregon

WKR
Been digging for an hour. No joy. How many non-Res can apply for a party for deer? Wyoming Anyone have a definitive?
Thanks

Last edited:
That would be an unlimited number. I mean, if your throwing a party for deer, it should be unlimited, don't you think?
😂

Sure. Sorry my wording didn't work for you.
No, your whole post doesn't work. I mean what country are you talking about, what state or province, zone??????? or is this just a general question covering all areas.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Up to 6 in a party
e74e068cf43719bb2778309d613cedc3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

OP
Oregon

Oregon

WKR
No, your whole post doesn't work. I mean what country are you talking about, what state or province, zone??????? or is this just a general question covering all areas.
Realunlucky apparently wasn't in the sauce and was able to decipher my post.
Thank you realunlucky. I sat for an hour on the wyo site and could not find an answer. I assumed this forum could help.

Realunlucky apparently wasn't in the sauce and was able to decipher my post.
Thank you realunlucky. I sat for an hour on the wyo site and could not find an answer. I assumed this forum could help.
This forum did help You read my post, understood the reason for it, as your original post made no sense. You then edited your post, and then, after editing your post, responded to my first post. That assistance provided to you allowed you to get your actual question answered in a relatively short amount of time. So in short, you're welcome.

I was, and am still glad your real question was answered swiftly.

Ucsdryder

WKR
6…definitely qualifies as a “crew”, albeit small. I don’t know 5 people I’d want to hunt with! Or maybe who would want to hunt with me! 😂