Sold Rifles Inc. Strata .270 Wby Magnum, Kampfeld Cerakote, Mint Cond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have two Rifles Inc. Stratas that are almost identical. One in .30-06 and this one is a .270 Wby Magnum. I'm selling one of the two rifles. Whichever rifles sells first is the one that leaves the house.

This Strata is a great example of Lex Webernick's work. Ultra-lightweight, accurate and looks good doing it. Built on a Remington 700 action with BDL floorplate. The receiver is chromoly underneath with black Cerakote that Karl Kampfeld applied last year. The 22" barrel is stainless underneath, also freshly Cerakoted. The stock has been custom painted by John Blake in olive base with black and gold webbing. The bolt is straight-fluted and bolt handle is skeletonized.

The .270 Wby weighs 5 lbs. 2 oz. bare. LOP is 13-5/8". The tuned Walker trigger breaks clean at 2 lbs. 7 oz. pull with zero creep.

The rifle shoots sub-MOA with Weatherby factory Barnes 130gr TTSX ammo if you take your time. These ultralights are not bench rifles, but this one is very accurate if the barrel is allowed to cool after a couple of rounds. These rifles are built right. You can go to the Rifles Inc. website and read the work Lex does in building these great ultralight rifles. https://www.riflesinc.com/riflemodels.html
The Kevlar Rifles Inc. stock is pillar glass bedded to the action. The integral Quiet Slimbrake tames the recoil very nicely.

Cosmetically, the stock is perfect without a scratch. The custom paint is VERY tough. The Cerakote was applied last year and has just a couple of very small blemishes from being hunted last Fall.

$2,700 shipped to your FFL from an individual. The Swaro scope and Talley mounts are not included. The rifle will be cross-posted. There are no disappointments with this rifle. It's a perfect mountain rifle and is ready for your upcoming elk or sheep hunt. It will weigh under 7 pounds after you scope it. It weighs only 6 lbs 14 oz. with the shown Swaro Z8i scope in the photos. Drop me a PM if you have questions or need additional photos. And see my other listing for the .30-06 Strata. Thanks for looking.

When someone replies to the thread, I'll post more photos.

Keith

IMG_9351.jpgIMG_9360.jpgIMG_9353.jpgIMG_9355.jpgIMG_9357.jpgIMG_9358.jpgIMG_9362.jpgIMG_9366.jpgIMG_9367.jpgIMG_9371.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.