WTB Rifle Scope 2-10x40mm (or similar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stconnelly

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTB rifle scope in 2-10x40mm range for mount on a bolt action hunting rifle. Application for short to mid-range big game hunting in Northern UT. Open to manufacturers. Would prefer to end up around $500. May be a tough ask but worth a shot. Thanks, all!

Jbehredt

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome. Watch out for scammers. A first post wtb is gonna make you a likely mark. They’ve been quite cunning as of late.

Zappaman

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a few spares in the safe... Weaver Classic 3x9-50mm (1"), Bushnell Nitro 4x16-44mm (30mm), and a Nitrex 3-9x50 (Made in Japan by LOW)... none would be anywhere near $500 and they are all solid scopes. If one of these interests you I'd ship for my cost... PM me for details (I also have rings, etc. I can send with a scope so you're "one-and-done" ;)

And yes... lots of scammers (everywhere these days). I always go back and see their posts and if they aren't participating in the forum on a regular basis-- I won't even think of buying from them. I'm not a scope salesman, but I have been wanting to list these here for a while to thin the herd (I planned to grow years ago ;)

Cheers Ears! -Russ in Kansas

ps. all scopes are new, never used/mounted.

OP
stconnelly

stconnelly

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few spares in the safe... Weaver Classic 3x9-50mm (1"), Bushnell Nitro 4x16-44mm (30mm), and a Nitrex 3-9x50 (Made in Japan by LOW)... none would be anywhere near $500 and they are all solid scopes. If one of these interests you I'd ship for my cost... PM me for details (I also have rings, etc. I can send with a scope so you're "one-and-done" ;)

And yes... lots of scammers (everywhere these days). I always go back and see their posts and if they aren't participating in the forum on a regular basis-- I won't even think of buying from them. I'm not a scope salesman, but I have been wanting to list these here for a while to thin the herd (I planned to grow years ago ;)

Cheers Ears! -Russ in Kansas

ps. all scopes are new, never used/mounted.
Thank you, Russ! I’m hoping to find something in the 2x min for versatility in short range, thick brush. 40mm for larger field of view and bit of weight savings. Though the 3x may not make much of a difference, I’ll take a look at these models and PM if interested. Thanks again!

DANNY-L

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a Leupold VX3 4.5-14x40 CDS. Mint condition all the way around. I bought it used a while back and never mounted it. Previous owner stated the free CDS dial was still valid. $410 shipped and insured. Scope item # 59270

Also have a Vorex Viper 4-12x40 dead-hold bdc mint condition $250

Last edited:

Zappaman

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's a really decent Korean made 30mm scope for the money right now at Natchezz... besides the weight, it's got good glass and both reticles used on this scope are cool for longer shooting. I have the 5-20 model and like it, but this model has thinner lines (which I'd actually prefer in all but the lowest light).

Nitro 2.5-10 x 44 Scope

30mm tube, etched glass, fully multi-coated optics, Bushnell warranty (probably lifetime). Not too bad compared to the price (like the Weaver Classics).

Last edited:

JonS

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Leupold vxiii 2.5-8x36 used and good condition, b and C reticle
Leupold vx-3 2.5-8x36 new and very lightly used, both with duplex reticles. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not selling it but I got a Burris full field IV 2.5-10 x 44 scope. I picked up the one with the illuminated reticle for 200. That was new might not be in line with a $500 piece of glass but for what I shoot 10-200 yards I don’t really need a very high end scope. Good luck.

Billogna

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's a really decent Korean made 30mm scope for the money right now at Natchezz... besides the weight, it's got good glass and both reticles used on this scope are cool for longer shooting. I have the 5-20 model and like it, but this model has thinner lines (which I'd actually prefer in all but the lowest light).

Nitro 2.5-10 x 44 Scope

30mm tube, etched glass, fully multi-coated optics, Bushnell warranty (probably lifetime). Not too bad compared to the price (like the Weaver Classics).
Those Bushnell Nitros are amazing glass for the money!!

Status
Not open for further replies.