Rifle Recommendation Around 1000

I’d look at the new Mauser m18 Savanna. Looked at one the other day. Great looking gun as heavy as my model 700 Sendero bb 300 win mag
Favorable comments from guys that have shot it.

nobody

WKR
I've had an X Bolt for a little while, holy cow is it a freaking shooter. Loves the 140 ELDM (6.5 Creed). The 1:7 twist is a bonus too, along with the longer barrel. It's a now discontinued Western Hunter model. They just barely discontinued it, you can find it for like $700-ish now.

That being said, it sits ever since I got the Tikka. Not for any particular reason other than the fact that there's effectively zero aftermarket support for the X Bolt. Lots of gunsmiths won't touch them for any major work, like a re-barrel, for fear of tweaking the action. The Tikka is better made overall and has significantly more/better aftermarket support.

Pick up a Tikka T3X upgraded model from your favorite big box store on a sale for about $1k, throw in a good scope, and you've got a lifetime rifle that will never hold you back.

4GIVON

FNG
I've been hunting with a Weatherby Vanguard for the last 20+ years (back before they started segregating the sub-moa versions out) The 3-shot group target that was included was one ragged hole :) Great gun... Has never let me down. I bought a new B14 wilderness last year as well. I really like the B14 as well. I also like that you can work the action with the safety engaged. I have kids that hunt, and that is a welcomed feature.

I'm not sure that you can go wrong with B14 / Vanguard / Tikka