Ridiculous!

Why would fish and game not show up? Seems like a hunting related incident. Shooting from a road and vehicle? Seems like laws were broken and law enforcement failed at their job. I would be talking to everyone that would listen. Maybe make the guy famous on the news.

Happened a few years back in WI a lady was walking her husky’s and a guy shot two of them I am remembering correctly.

waspocrew

WKR
That's some straight up bullshit - no one is mistaking that for a coyote. Why wouldn't F&G or law enforcement be involved?

Gobbler36

WKR
Living in Idaho and owning a GSP this infuriates me, redneck pieces of shit.

It would of been very hard to know blow that guy away

This gal at least seems to have honestly thought she was shooting a wolf and it looks like she was charged at least. Hopefully they can get something done civilly with whoever shot this GSP.

Yoder

WKR
If someone shot my dog, it would depend on how they responded after. If they were apologetic, I probably wouldn't kill them.

CorbLand

WKR
German shepherds look like wolves and now GSP look like coyotes?

Seems like someone in Idaho could make a killing opening a place that sells eye glasses or start a service that beats the shit out of dumbasses. Seems there would be plenty of customers for both.

riversidejeep

Lil-Rokslider
Always remember that there are 2 sides to a story. I'm not sticking up for the shooter but what if the guy's dog was in some ranchers field that has had a problem with dogs attacking his livestock ? , Rancher drives by and blast a dog by itself and no one has permission to be hunting on his land ???

Spoonbill

WKR
Always remember that there are 2 sides to a story. I'm not sticking up for the shooter but what if the guy's dog was in some ranchers field that has had a problem with dogs attacking his livestock ? , Rancher drives by and blast a dog by itself and no one has permission to be hunting on his land ???
I thought about that but then why say it was a coyote. The rancher could say the dog was chasing his cows so he shot it.

Rdan2

FNG
This didn't happen so we don't need to think about this 'side' of the story.