WTS RH Tikka 6.5CM Full Dialed-In Package

philcox

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have decided to sell my 6.5 Creedmoor package. I am in no rush, and am selling it as package. The package is a complete rifle with scope and sub MOA load development and almost 100 loaded rounds. Also handload supplies.

I really don't want to ship this, as this would be a logistics nightmare. FFL transfer of course. I am in Northern California.

Package consists of:
  • Tikka 6.5 Creedmoor Superlight
  • Mesa Precision Arms Altitude stock (barrel profile for a Proof Prefit Sendero that I never got around to doing) looks a little bit wonky with my superlight barrel, but shoot lights out.
  • Mountain Tactical Bottom Metal & Action screws
  • OEM Magazine
  • Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x40 CDS-ZL2 Windplex Reticle
  • Talley One-Piece X-Low rings with bubble level
  • Hand Loads - 95 already loaded up
  • Hand Load items (Supplies are enough to make 258 of the current load - 40.0 Varget, 2.750 COAL)
    [**]RCBS MatchMaster FL die set
    [**]1922 CCI 400 primers
    [**]~100 1X fired Barnes and Hornady brass/nickel
    [**]258 124g Hammer Hunter bullets
    [**]23.5 oz Varget
    [**]4 R-100 medium rifle boxes
    [**]The 100 Lapua Brass (95 loaded) (all 1x fired)

Gun has been used for 2 seasons, and has some "field" marks (shown). Gun weighs right at 7.5 pounds with scope. The barrel probably has 300 rounds through it. Shoots 1/2-3/4 MOA with the load I have developed for it. Used this to ring steel @ 1000y with the 124 Hammer (lead free).

Other items I would consider selling separately, but will go with this when it goes: OEM Stock, Bottom Metal and action screws

I am asking $2800 for the whole kit and caboodle … You can literally get this gun, verify Zero, and go hunt.

Note: The Spartan Bipod attachment on the Mesa Stock does not come with the setup.

IMG_5483.jpeg

IMG_5484.jpeg

IMG_5490.jpeg

IMG_5486.jpeg

IMG_5489.jpeg

IMG_5487.jpeg

Last edited: