Revic BR4 rangefinder pouch

willidru

WKR
Anyone find anything they like yet? What I found that would fit are:

- Marsupial gear large, but has magnet closure
- Stone Glacier Skyline Rangefinder Pocket
- Mystery Ranch Quick draw

Hoping to get some feedback with field experience. Right now not finding much searching

Marty

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in search for one as well. I'm going to ask a friend to build a prototype for me. Once built, I'd be happy to share my thoughts. Perhaps a future Rokslide member exclusive build in the future?

ehayes

Lil-Rokslider
FHF regular size

ChrisAU

WKR
I'm currently using my br4 with a Kifaru bino harness and it fits great! I have also used it with my Stone Glacier harness with success!

What pouch are you using for the RF? I had the Kifaru and it would not fit in their RF pouch but would squeeze in the zippered pouch. I’ve also been told that it doesn’t fit in the new Stone Glacier Sentinel?

flashgordon

Lil-Rokslider
My BR4 fits in the rangefinder pocket that came with my Kifaru bino harness set. It fits great, not sure why yours wouldn't fit. My SG is the older version and the BR4 fits in the rangerfinder pouch although it is a tighter fit. I use that harness for backcountry trips when weight is more of a concern.

ChrisAU

WKR
My BR4 fits in the rangefinder pocket that came with my Kifaru bino harness set. It fits great, not sure why yours wouldn't fit. My SG is the older version and the BR4 fits in the rangerfinder pouch although it is a tighter fit. I use that harness for backcountry trips when weight is more of a concern.

When did you get the Kifaru harness?