Restock Kuiu?

Hammond

FNG
Does anybody have an idea when Kuiu is going to be restocked? Looking at upgrading some stuff for this season. Thanks.

dotman

WKR
You may of missed out, swear the guys that had goods on back order for the past 3 months or so just had their orders filled, could be wrong but they may already be out of stock again meaning it could be awhile yet till they get more in.

Probably worth calling or preordering if you can and have to have their stuff or it may always be out of stock depending on how large the backorder back log is.

OP
Hammond

Hammond

FNG
I really like their gear but it concerns me how limited they are and I don't feel like waiting months on end. I can get Sitka at a pretty good price so I may consider that route. Thanks for your reply.

Everyone is backordered right now if they rely on west coast ports. First lite is backordered also, I've been waiting awhile for an uncompahgre and am told it will be July.

jm1607

WKR
Does anybody have an idea when Kuiu is going to be restocked? Looking at upgrading some stuff for this season. Thanks.

Good luck!

I waited on Attack Pants for 8 months before I told them to go **** themselves, and that was before the strike!

dotman

WKR
Everyone is backordered right now if they rely on west coast ports. First lite is backordered also, I've been waiting awhile for an uncompahgre and am told it will be July.

Check with S&S archery, they just got a bunch of FL stuff in.

I was actually on the phone with them yesterday regarding my pack and stuff being on back order .... They are getting a shipment in of materials etc mid April.

F16pointy

FNG
I really like the few pieces of Kuiu gear I have, but from what I have seen I think I will look else where for future purchases. How can you run a business without stock on hand? Hell that's simple economics right there, looks like their competitors will reap the benefits though.

They will fill all the backorders first, and anything leftover will be made available on the website. Between the strike and issues with suppliers, they have had a tough time getting stuff in. If you're expecting to find everything you want on the website to order at your leisure, you'll be waiting for a while. If you want the stuff sooner than later, just backorder it and get it over with. I've been watching the site for a guide jacket and wool since November. I finally decided to just order it and wait, but I should have it late this month or sometime in May.

If history means anything, KUIU will be inventory-rich by early/mid-summer and on into August or September. I do most of my purchasing then and have had almost no problems getting what I need. Pre-ordering or watching the website is key.

I would pre-order as you get free shipping on back orders. If you decide you cant wait later you can cancel.

peez3006

FNG
I got an Email too. My 5200 Icon Pro (bag only) is on the way. Must have gotten a shipment.