WTS/WTT ---Remington 870 20 gauge---Youth---

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaredW

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Remington 870 Youth 20 gauge, 21" barrel, 2 3/4" & 3" chamber, wood stocks, has a few scratches on receiver, couple dents in wood.

Has a modified choke installed and I will include a Carlson's Turkey Choke (.575)

No box or papers

Looks to have been fired very little (I have not fired it), pretty nice shape overall.

Giveaway/Raffle gun with delta waterfowl logo and donated by town and lions club on receiver.

From me (private party) to your FFL for $550 (insurance on you if you want it)

Cash, check, and USPS money order accepted

Would consider trades (+/- cash):

Tract Tekoa 3-12x42mm
Bushnell Banner (Japan) 4-12x40AO
Kimber Montana 223
Model Seven 223

Posted Elsewhere
155191.jpg155192.jpg155193.jpg

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Sorry to sidetrack, but I guess it’s a free bump. It’s your responsibility as the seller to deliver a product sold on rokslide. So why would the buyer be responsible for insurance? If it gets lost in the mail or doesn’t show up in the agreed upon condition that’s on you.

OP
J

JaredW

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry to sidetrack, but I guess it’s a free bump. It’s your responsibility as the seller to deliver a product sold on rokslide. So why would the buyer be responsible for insurance? If it gets lost in the mail or doesn’t show up in the agreed upon condition that’s on you.
I must of overlooked this in the classified rules...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yea something not quite right as it seems this gun can be had new for 300$, no fancy little delta waterfowl logo but still...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
J

JaredW

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yea something not quite right as it seems this gun can be had new for 300$, no fancy little delta waterfowl logo but still...

Had online new for $300? Really? Find me one and I'll buy it.. You talking about the "gunsonlinestore.com"? Place an order for one...They only accept Zelle and Bitcoin, and let us know how that turns out.

I'm also still searching for that "my responsibility to deliver" line in the classifieds rules...

I've sold a few over the years and most of the time the buyer does not want the shipping insurance. It's always the same reply "nope USPS won't pay out anyway" so now I offer the price that includes shipping and if they want to pay the insurance so be it. What's the big deal with that?

Thanks for y'alls input.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Had online new for $300? Really? Find me one and I'll buy it.. You talking about the "gunsonlinestore.com"? Place an order for one...They only accept Zelle and Bitcoin, and let us know how that turns out.

I'm also still searching for that "my responsibility to deliver" line in the classifieds rules...

I've sold a few over the years and most of the time the buyer does not want the shipping insurance. It's always the same reply "nope USPS won't pay out anyway" so now I offer the price that includes shipping and if they want to pay the insurance so be it. What's the big deal with that?

Thanks for y'alls input.
I stand corrected.

Best of luck on the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.