Sold Remington 700 Tactical - w/ extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flgrizzy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi everyone.
I decided to sell my .308 Remington 700 Tactical ADL with a 20” Threaded barrel.
As New condition and FIRED EXACTLY 28x (with barrel break in procedure/cleaning for first 15 rounds) .
> I bought this rifle new from Dick’s Sporting Goods (just when they had announced they would stop selling firearms ( to play in politics )).
This rifle had the flimsy factory stock- I immediately added a Magpul Hunter 700 stock with the mag well option and AICS magazine… as of a month or so, I switched out the Magpul stock to upgrade again to a KRG Bravo (that has not been out of the house).
My plan was to have a suppressed .308 for hog hunting but, I decided to go with my 450 Bushmaster instead.
IMG_0244.jpeg
Here’s what is included:
* Owners manual
* 20” Threaded barrel with thread protector
* KRG Bravo stock - black (Brand New)
* TriggerTech trigger (Primary model) - trigger breaks at approx. 2.8lbs on my Wheeler scale.
* Warne one piece base
* Vortex Optics PRO 30mm rings (Medium height)
* Magpul aluminum 7 slot picatinny bipod rail
* 3 magazines included (Magpul- AICS style) - (2) 5 round and (1) 10 round.
** Scope is NOT included but, I may consider selling it with the rifle (or separately for the right price). (Leupold VX3i- 4.5-14x40- 30mm tube, Side Focus- CDS- matte black).
> Various brands and weights of ammunition will also be available separately.

>> Asking 1000 Final price drop >>NOW 800 - With FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR FFL - (Your FFL must accept transfer from a private individual with proper ID or add 35.00).

Thanks for looking and as always, feedback on price, questions and comments are welcomed.

Last edited:
OP
Flgrizzy

Flgrizzy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
AFTER the barrel break in / cleaning - I shot some Federal 175gr BTHP and some Winchester Match 168gr BTHP. Groups were 1-1/14” at 100yds. I was looking forward to trying other ammo and the new KRG stock but, as I said, I decided to use my 450 Bushmaster (and having my ‘06 for another 30cal) prompted this listing.
This picture is of my last 5 shots at 200yds to qualify on the local range for distance requirement (with the Winchester 168gr).
If I remember correctly… a bit less than 2” at 200
IMG_8809.jpeg
Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
OP
Flgrizzy

Flgrizzy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Weekend bump ….. And….. Open to reasonable offers.
** Just added listing to another site - I will go by earliest time stamp.
Thanks again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.