Remington 700 Muzzle loader Questions

I am new to muzzle loaders and know virtually nothing about them. I purchased a Remington 700 ML for virtually nothing but it has no bolt. I am trying to run down a bolt for it. I have found a handful of 50 Cal bolts, but this is a 54 Cal rifle. Will the 50 Cal bolt work for both guns or do i need to find a bolt for 54?

Any help or information about these rifles is appreciated.

06 SB

FNG
I have both 54 and 50. They are the same bolt as far I can tell. No difference. Numrich only lists one bolt too.

OP
B
Thanks
I have both 54 and 50. They are the same bolt as far I can tell. No difference. Numrich only lists one bolt too.
Thanks appreciate it. Bought the stainless 54 for 60bucks was really hoping I didn't buy a paper weight. Lol

Where did you end up finding the bolt? I’m looking for one as well. Cheapest on eBay is almost $300. I know a lot of people run the badger ridge conversion on those guns to eliminate blowback issues but I can’t run 209s in my state

OP
B
I found one on a eBay auction for like 130 bucks. Everywhere else was out of stock. Only paid 60 for the gun and had to pay over double for the bolt.
Where did you end up finding the bolt? I’m looking for one as well. Cheapest on eBay is almost $300. I know a lot of people run the badger ridge conversion on those guns to eliminate blowback issues but I can’t run 209s in my