WTS/WTT Remington 700 BDL stainless 7mm Rem Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMatt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking to trade mainly for a Tikka. I'm interested in several calibers so let me know what you have. I'll post pictures shortly. The gun is a Remington 700 BDL Stainless 7mm rem mag with the black synthetic stock. It comes with Leupold stainless ring/bases. It has a cheap Bushnell scope that works but i don't really place any value in it so you can take it or leave it. I'm mainly looking for a stainless Tikka and can add cash or take cash either way on the trade. The barreled action is extremely clean but the stock has some skuffs from being in the safe. I would be interested in most calibers but already have a 7mm rem mag and 300 win mag Tikka. (*Edit-I might consider another of either caliber as I could snag a new barrel if i wanted a different caliber) I would be interested in a faster twist 300 win mag like the newer T3X rifle are. I have not shot the Remington as I got it shortly before my Tikka 7mm rem mag. After shooting the Tikka I was sold on them and have been trying to swap all my Remington rifles to Tikka rifles in the same calibers. I would really like a 300 WSM, 270 WSM, 6.5 anything, 7mm-08, 270, 280 AI... or? I would consider other brands of rifle possibly. I don't know why but a 375 Ruger has been in the back of my mind for a while too. That or a big 338 of some flavor. I do reload so wildcat cartridges are an option. I have replaced the grip cap with a custom carbon fiber one. It does not really do anything other than look nice. If you would like pictures of anything specific let me know but I'll try and get some general pics up n the next couple days. Would really like to deal face to face but would ship if I have to. Would sell outright for $750.
Thanks, Matt20211227_165502.jpg20211227_165537.jpg20211227_165615.jpg20211227_165600.jpg20211227_165632.jpg

Last edited:
OP
MightyMatt

MightyMatt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Great point, thank you. Located in Northern Michigan. Grayling to be specific. Would be willing to travel for the right deal up to a couple hours.

Last edited:
OP
MightyMatt

MightyMatt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Really hoping to just trade/sell face to face in Michigan if possible. I'm really hooked on Tikka these days. If I could trade every caliber rifle I have for the same basic rifle in a Tikka I would. I might eventually ship for sale or trade but I'm going to let it ride for a bit and see what we have locally. If there is any pics of anything specific you would like to see (of the rifle😂) let me know and I'll get it posted for you. Thanks, Matt

Last edited:
OP
MightyMatt

MightyMatt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I had 4 different 7 mags at one point and am back down to just 2 now. I doubt I'll ever be without at least one. Little big for mice, little small for mastodon but it will definitely get the job done on both and all in between.

Last edited:
OP
MightyMatt

MightyMatt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wish it was almost anything other than a 7 mag, I’d trade you a tikka in a heartbeat.
What calibers of Tikka rifle would you be interested in parting with? Mainly interested in stainless and synthetic but I'm also looking for a Tikka with a possibly shot out barrel to build off. I've picked up 3 now with plans to build off them but every one shot too good to tear down. The 3 I have I've got for original T3 prices and haven't payed over $550 for one yet but even at $550 i just can't tear apart a half moa rifle. Especially knowing it's possibly not going to shoot better than half moa anyway. My Tikka 7 mag I've shot just over 3" groups at 500 yards with factory Hornady Precision Hunter. I haven't even tried loading for it yet. For a lite weight hunting rifle with little to no work being done on it I'm absolutely sold on them as a bargain for a factory rifle.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What calibers of Tikka rifle would you be interested in parting with? Mainly interested in stainless and synthetic but I'm also looking for a Tikka with a possibly shot out barrel to build off. I've picked up 3 now with plans to build off them but every one shot too good to tear down. The 3 I have I've got for original T3 prices and haven't payed over $550 for one yet but even at $550 i just can't tear apart a half moa rifle. Especially knowing it's possibly not going to shoot better than half moa anyway. My Tikka 7 mag I've shot just over 3" groups at 500 yards with factory Hornady Precision Hunter. I haven't even tried loading for it yet. For a lite weight hunting rifle with little to no work being done on it I'm absolutely sold on them as a bargain for a factory rifle.

I’ve only got a few tikkas, I’m not trying to get rid of any of them. I’d trade them if your BDL was a 300 win mag or a 30-06.

Status
Not open for further replies.