Remember this weird hunting show?

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
I watched a few YouTube episodes of a very wacky hunting show but can’t remember what it’s called. It’s not Tim Wells but a younger guy on probably 2 gallons of Mountain Dew. Anyone recall the name?

OP
B

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
Yep he has an active channel land management and stuff. Now I need to check out the other recommendations you guys made.

HoytHntr4

WKR
Chris Brackett. His camera guy filmed him shoot a buck, after it ran off a larger buck came out not long after and he shot that one too and let the small one rot. His camera man saved the footage and later exposed him for who he is. He just recently got his hunting rights back I believe but has been doing land management stuff for a living since being busted

RMM

WKR
Chris Brackett. His camera guy filmed him shoot a buck, after it ran off a larger buck came out not long after and he shot that one too and let the small one rot. His camera man saved the footage and later exposed him for who he is. He just recently got his hunting rights back I believe but has been doing land management stuff for a living since being busted
The footage is entertaining to say the least. Brackett berating his cameraman for being overweight and breathing too loud is incredibly ironic. IIRC the first buck he shot and let lay was one the landowner told him not to shoot because he was a young deer with a ton of potential.

grfox92

WKR
Anyone remember the show "Jimmy Big Time"? It was a parody hunting show very accurately making fun of hunting TV shows. Not anti hunting. Just comedy, and it was hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Tmask764

FNG
I don’t see a problem with his comedy. We quote the didn’t go 20 when us old college guys get together. It’s kind neat to have a comedian to bring out some humor in our sport. You can get mad at it or laugh about the goofiness. It’s good to be able to laugh and lighten up in life, even if it may be directed towards you. You do realize it’s an act and if you seen the actor out of character you would never know who he is.

CaliWoodsman

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone remember the show "Jimmy Big Time"? It was a parody hunting show very accurately making fun of hunting TV shows. Not anti hunting. Just comedy, and it was hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
Hunting TV peaked with Jimmy Big Time, never to reach those lofty heights again.

Taudisio

WKR
Man this brought back some old memories. I remember even my mom liked watching Tred every week. Such a sad story. The ol Jim Shockey muzzleloader only days. The duck commander dvds