WTB Rem model seven stock

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Workin on a model seven with a standard taper barrel build. I am in need of a composite stock. Looking for an H-S Precision, b&c, stocky’s, ect composite. Let me know if you have something you’re looking to move. Color doesn’t matter so much outside of flashy red or what not. Earth tones are a plus. thanks- Josh

Last edited:

riversidejeep

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know nothing of this outfit but they sure have reasonable prices and are very light weight. I've been wanting to get one for my model 7 but need to get a barrel first.

OP
Jstumbaugh
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks for the link. They are definitely light. Pricing structure is a little confusing. Looks like a bare stock is $299 and then a couple hundred to paint and recoil pad/ studs are add ons. Looks like it catches up to mcmillen pretty quick.

riversidejeep

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the link. They are definitely light. Pricing structure is a little confusing. Looks like a bare stock is $299 and then a couple hundred to paint and recoil pad/ studs are add ons. Looks like it catches up to mcmillen pretty quick.
Yes, It would start adding up in $$. For me , I'm a do it yourself kind of guy as I like doing the painting, bedding, recoil pad stuff myself.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Workin on a model seven with a standard taper barrel build. I am in need of a composite stock. Looking for an H-S Precision, b&c, stocky’s, ect composite. Let me know if you have something you’re looking to move. Color doesn’t matter so much outside of flashy red or what not. Earth tones are a plus. thanks- Josh
20201111_103339.jpg

Model 7 take off .

$150 + Shipping