Red Sand Safaris African Hunt

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Im not sure if that request may get me uninvited or perhaps, invited every year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nah I'm 100% serious. I'm a food lover like Ryan. I wouldnt tease about a good meal.

We had it that way traditional stuff one day and then we had kudu backstrap schnitzel the next day.. Then we requested vetkoek and kudu schnitzel and made sammys for lunch. It was amazing.

Just say the V hard like a german would, almost like an F. vetcock is how its pronounced.

Nice warthog!!!!

JDPAPA

FNG
Great on the Warthog there!
Didn’t have too many in our area where we were in Danielskul but we did have to hike quite a bit to find one.
They were not easy.
It was also interesting that the workers in the camp prefer them for meat.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Nah I'm 100% serious. I'm a food lover like Ryan. I wouldnt tease about a good meal.

We had it that way traditional stuff one day and then we had kudu backstrap schnitzel the next day.. Then we requested vetkoek and kudu schnitzel and made sammys for lunch. It was amazing.

Just say the V hard like a german would, almost like an F. vetcock is how its pronounced.

Nice warthog!!!!

I will ask, thanks for the tip ! Thank you, the Warthog is cool

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
eb1e156799dcfd94e76e2aec0d608b84.jpg

Apparently this is a really big Diker. A very cool animal. The 6UM was a bit much at 50 yards.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I forgot to also mention I’m reviewing the
Kuiu Women’s Attack Pant on this hunt. I’ll post it up on the women’s thread when it’s finished :) I chose these based on the fact that apparently everything has thorns and they are a little heavier for the cold weather days.
bc8442b362a50da6cd1b2d3d7aa36e5d.jpeg

Sorry the pic is terrible. I take the worst pics!

Last edited:

The Guide

WKR
I forgot to also mention I’m reviewing the
Women’s PRO Brush Pants on this hunt. I’ll post it up on the women’s thread when it’s finished :) I chose these based on the fact that apparently everything has thorns and they are a little heavier for the cold weather days.
bc8442b362a50da6cd1b2d3d7aa36e5d.jpeg

Sorry the pic is terrible. I take the worst pics!
Do they make them in a short leg length? My wife is 5'2" and has a terrible time finding pants for hunting and just ends up wearing jeans.

Jay

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Do they make them in a short leg length? My wife is 5'2" and has a terrible time finding pants for hunting and just ends up wearing jeans.

Jay

Sorry, it’s the attack pants I’m reviewing in this pic. And they do not come in short or long, I feel like they do run on the shorter side.

Last edited:
OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Just a few quick pics of some of the thorny bushes that are EVERYWHERE!
382bd93b362d44b204f3368ec32c36a2.jpg

4e5268219926750dda8fcfea5b4e15e4.jpg

55a37a922d99dcc93e6013002699c4ea.jpg