Recruitment Contest

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
The guys (and girls) who know me, know that I firmly believe in the RMEF. I haven't agreed 100% with everything they have ever done, but I agree with their mission, and they are doing a great thing. I urge you to all consider becoming a RMEF member. Now for the fun part. Between now and Saturday which ever member can recruit the most new members will win a RMEF 2 knife set, and a RMEF hat. It is a skinner with a gut hook, and small caper knife. Combined with the hat this is a $100 value. All you have to do is start referring people to this thread. Once they register they need to Log in and post here who referred them (screen name) and day and time they registered. On Sunday we will tally votes and next week sometime, somebody will be getting a new hat and knives courtesy of Rokslide.com and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. Please refer them to this thread and then to like our Facebook page.

***If there is a tie with number of referred members, names will go into a hat, and winner drawn randomly******

https://www.facebook.com/Rokslide

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=56

Attachments

• knife.jpg
    knife.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't worry so much about FB guys, get them to register on the site, and mention it here.

Arteman

FNG
I know, but I have way more people on my FB than in my contacts. What will probably happen is one my hunting buddies that I refer to the site will have his FB buddies hook him up and it could be a chain reaction, Idk we will see. I told everybody in my contacts, maybe I have no friends, guess ill find out. Lol

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK Hot Steph, I'll admit first thing I did was look for your profile picture!:) Welcome aboard!

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Arteman, I'm sure shes a cajun cook, or a firefighter, or something......but yes I am a guy and yep I thought it.....been some long days these last few weeks!

Arteman

FNG
I'm with you Les, very funny! Not sure how she cooks, I know she isn't a firefighter, I'm all for hot pics though. And welcome Widowmaker.

Arteman

FNG
Well it appears I'm not as popular as I thought, I gave it a try. I didn't really consider who recruited me tell just now, in all honesty and fairness ill have to say Jackelope referred me. As a member of hunting-washington.com a hunting site over 10,000 members strong he started a thread with a link to this cool site. There is a lot of members coming over and from there and would be willing to bet because of his thread.

Last edited:

b runner

FNG
Backpack Hunter referred me...he told me to behave.

I forgot to add time. He told me about it yesterday, but I signed up 3-2-12 about 1pm

Last edited: