Recommended Wood Stove?

Hello guys,

I'm looking for any recommended wood stoves that you guys like and have experience with. I'm looking at a Davis Tents stove, but just wondering if there is any cheaper options out there that will still work fine.

Thanks!

One-shot

Lil-Rokslider
We bought the Russian bear stove in size M, have a 15’ diameter Russian Bear tent and the stove allows us to strip down to t-shirts in low double digit/high single digit temps. You can cook on the top of it. Works great, but not sure how price compares to Davis. We used to have a Davis tent and find the Russian tent superior.

BCSojourner

Lil-Rokslider
Check out GStove of Norway. I believe they have a USA distributor. They are an incredibly well-built cylinder stove (welding is top-notch and they are very rugged), nearly air tight, and heat my 13x13 canvas tent very easily. You can get all kinds of accessories and they are quite reasonably priced. Mine weighs in at just 22 lbs with pipe stashed inside (they make an XL version as well) Even the pipe and dampers are very well built. They also have racks that fold over the top of the stove to serve as a carrying handle and you can fold one over to toast bread. bagels, etc. There are YouTube videos out there showing them in use.