Recommendation on chest rig

NWPA-Whitetail

FNG
Classified Approved
Looking for recommendations on a chest rig for binoculars and gear that includes a holster?

Thanks in advance!

matthewmt

WKR
I've been using a marsupial with razco holster mounted. Wish they had a little better side pocket/front pocket design to Carry a couple more items but I really I like it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I have an AGC with holster.
Havent actually hunted with it yet but
seems to be a little busy for me with all
that stuff around my chest.

I have a couple of different ones that I use…..the only actual bino harness is from mystery ranch.

The other ones are not true bino harness, but I use them like one. One is a rectangular shaped “box” with a set of straps. It has a zipper closure.

The one I just started using is a modified chest rig that designed for AR mags. In the middle of the chest rig I pulled the seams and created one big pocket to hold my binoculars instead of magazines. I can hold my binos, RF, and a pistol pretty easily.

mtnbound

Lil-Rokslider
I have used AGC, Kuiu, Kifaru and FHF rigs and the new generation of FHF chest pack with tactical kit is outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OrangeMan73

Lil-Rokslider
The eberlestock recon is a good setup, and you add the velcro molle pad and throw a holster on it. I like my bino bivy high, like damn near at my chin, and the eberlestock was first option for me that achieved it. For context I use geovid pros and a micro 9 in a condor holster.

The FHF bino harness is pretty tough to beat in my opinion. Both the PRO M and the newest version are great.

swervin91

FNG
I run a Muley Freak bino harness and love it. They have attachments for a holster on the bottom if wanted as well. I usually always carry on the hip as I can draw it quicker and more naturally. Cheers.

MT_Fin

WKR
I have an FHF FOB which a Razco can attach to. Though in interested in the new Stone Glacier one, though I don’t know the holster attachment options.

mtnbound

Lil-Rokslider
Here is picture of one way to carry a 43x in the FHF chest rig. The holster is Kydex with a ULTI Clip attached so it stays in place.
c1f26bd6b3c5baf535dd3f5e6f9fd34d.jpg

8000e736a6fddef811154c48b03ae298.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk