Recommend me a Pad inflator

tracker12

WKR
Looking for something to assist in inflating my Big Agnus pad. Not sure if I want a Sack or mini inflator.

BDRam16

WKR
I’ve never need anything before. Ran a Klymit insulated V and always just blew it up but I just got the new Big Agnes Zoom UL….no way you’re blowing that thing up without a sack or a pump, so I’m in the same predicament.

I’m going to order one of those FlexTail tiny pumps. It’s only an ounce heavier than the BA sack and doubles as a hanging lantern for my tent that I wouldn’t otherwise justify taking. My only concern is how loud is it actually. We’ll see. It’s on Amazon prime so if I don’t like it I’ll just send it back lol.

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
Another bonus with the flextail is to diy a piece of 1/4" gas line on it and you have a fire bellows as well as a barrel cooler for the bench. Got to love multi use items.

JSol

FNG
Another nod to the Flextail. I also have a Nemo Vortex pump sack but only as a backup if the flex tail goes dead.

taskswap

WKR
I have a Flextail but don't like the noise. I use it sometimes when I'm truck camping, but never while hunting. For that I definitely recommend the Exped Schnozzle. It weighs only 2oz, is mostly silent to use, and acts as a dry bag/pack liner. If you have a NeoAir Xtherm pad (as I do) there's a guy on Etsy who sells an adapter for the two.

I have a Flextail but don't like the noise. I use it sometimes when I'm truck camping, but never while hunting. For that I definitely recommend the Exped Schnozzle. It weighs only 2oz, is mostly silent to use, and acts as a dry bag/pack liner. If you have a NeoAir Xtherm pad (as I do) there's a guy on Etsy who sells an adapter for the two.
I got an Exped pad last year but never used the schnozzle cause it's got a stupid name. For some reason I finally decided to use it this spring and was pretty impressed with it. I'll be using it this fall.