rechargable aa batterys

Eneloops when fully charged only put out 1.2v. Those that say they like them likely have very low pic volume on cell cameras. I run cameras on hog feeders where I have high pic traffic. I have found that the AA's that store 3v and put out a constant 1.5v to be a much better choice for me. There are several brands that fall into this category.

here is one on Amazon. These batteries put out a full 1.5v from start to finish where Eneloops start at 1.2v and go down from there.

I’m using both the eneloops (white)and the eneloop pros (black). I’m not having trouble with either. I guess I bought them 3 years ago. I think I have them in AA and AAA.

Beendare

WKR
Yep, Amazon- good stuff.

What you realize is that these Batteries will lose a charge from sitting for a long time- some worse than others.

BUT- thats the same with regular batteries that have been sitting around- they lose their charge too....you just aren't putting them on a charger to see it.

BCsteve

WKR
Never tried rechargeables in my trail cams. How long do they last compared to lithium or regular alkaline batteries ?

Never tried rechargeables in my trail cams. How long do they last compared to lithium or regular alkaline batteries ?
Depends on a number of factors including ambient temps, the efficiency of your camera, how many pics you’re getting per day and the number of night pics. I get up to 10-12 months on some of mine.