Real life Federal BOR Lock feedback?

Hey guys. Anyone hunted/used Federal BOR Lock 270gr im specifically interested in copper?
Looking for real life experience/feedback.
I got Hornadys 290 and new 340gr ELDs and 290s shoot great so far. I have not tried 340s yet.
*Thor 300 didnt group for me as well as I had hoped it would.
So if i can get a copper option to work great out of my LRX Accura it would be great.

Looks like BOR Locks are starting to show up online. I found them on few sites now.
Are they as good as hype around them is?
Thanks

My group of 6 guys have been using them for 5 or 6 years now. 5 Elk about 10 Muledeer and a few whitetails. All good shots and quick kills. Found a few of the bullets in hide and they were perfect copper expansion. I have some I can get a pick of around here somewhere.

We buy them at our local Walmart here in Arkansas.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Hey guys. Anyone hunted/used Federal BOR Lock 270gr im specifically interested in copper?
I got Hornadys 290 and new 340gr ELDs and 290s shoot great so far. I have not tried 340s yet.
So if i can get a copper option to work great out of my LRX Accura it would be great.

Looks like BOR Locks are starting to show up online. I found them on few sites now.
Thanks
Your accuracy issue with Thors might be too much powder, I had the same thing, then backed the charge from 100 grn down to 90 and they tightened right up

Raghornkiller

Lil-Rokslider
Were these the copper or the 350 gr lead that you shot elk with? Have you recovered every elk you shot with these?
One with the copper and two with the lead ones.The heavier ones seemed to leave a better blood trail and I will use those again if I hunt with a muzzleloader again.Never lost one and none went farther than 40 yards which surprised me.

Sundodger

Lil-Rokslider
I like them, easy to load and have killed two deer and a bear with them. Great terminal performance, recovered all bullets and for the most part they look just like an advertisement (perfectly opened up). I had to give a finishing shot to my bear at about a 10ft distance, recovered that bullet and it opened great no bullet failure.

My best group so far is about 1.5MOA, hoping to play with powder to get it a bit better.

deyo

FNG

Thanks
I have had really good results with the 350s they group good, and hit hard, have taken a lot of elk with them