Razor vs viper spotter

Considering a vortex 65 mm spotter. Can someone give me first hand feedback on comparison of viper vs razor in the 65mm objective?

Definitely worth the difference to go with a razor imo. Its not a night and day difference, but it is noticeable especially in funky light.

Considering a vortex 65 mm spotter. Can someone give me first hand feedback on comparison of viper vs razor in the 65mm objective?
Go with the Razor HD spotter. The extra $ is worth it. Wouldn't bother with the Viper binos/spotters unless it's just for rifle range use.

I have an older Gen 1 Razor spotter, but it works excellent. My only complaint is that I'm always using it on the lowest settings, so I'm considering ditching it for a model with better FOV or a high power pair of binos.

I have the Razor 65mm and a buddy has the Viper 65mm. If your hunting style dictates first and last light capabilities the Razor hands down is the better option from what I can see looking through both of them side by side. During the day my eyes couldn't tell a lot of difference other than clarity around the edges.

I have an older Gen 1 Razor spotter, but it works excellent. My only complaint is that I'm always using it on the lowest settings, so I'm considering ditching it for a model with better FOV or a high power pair of binos.
The Burris 30X wide angle eyepiece will work on a 65mm Gen1 RZR.

Back