Rangefinders that sync with GoHunt or OnX

Poser

WKR
The Vortex 4000 GB syncs with GeoBallastics app which has its on mapping software. I have ranged a specific spot and then copied and pasted the waypoint toi OnX for navigation. You could navigate with the GB app, but I'm more comfortable with OnX for that purpose.

gs98

FNG
I am sorry, I am not clear on the ask.
Is the ask for the links to each of the rangefinders and rangefinding binos that SIG provided me, and I shared?
I’m look through SIG’s website at those models you mentioned and only seeing Base Maps as the advertised remote marker mapping app. So I’m wonder how you found which model rangefinders will link to OnX.

OP
B

BSLugnut

FNG
I’m look through SIG’s website at those models you mentioned and only seeing Base Maps as the advertised remote marker mapping app. So I’m wonder how you found which model rangefinders will link to OnX.
According to the SIG Rep that I talked to, none of this information is on their website.
He had no ETA as to when the SIG website would be updated. For either a "press release" notice and/or the individual product pages being updated.

I just got a Sig 10k (new, 1st gen). It can send markers to OnX I found out when I started playing with it and updating the app and firmware yesterday. It was a pleasant surprise for me.

OP
B

BSLugnut

FNG
I tested it with my Kilo 3k and found no issues, pretty easy to use.
Pinned this brewery for reference. lol
SIG and onX Test.jpg

1725387665576.jpeg

Last edited: