Range finding binos with 4dof

Duh

WKR
Does anyone have an idea if there will be a range finding Bino that will be compatible with Hornadys 4dof?

As I understand it, there are some
Leica’s with 4dof software but no binos. Everything seems to be in AB software.Just wondering if anything new might be coming out that I haven’t found yet.

A Kestrel 5700 with 4dof is the only think I know of. you could then pair your binos or rangefinder to the kestrel and kinda get the same effect.

OP
Duh

Duh

WKR
A Kestrel 5700 with 4dof is the only think I know of. you could then pair your binos or rangefinder to the kestrel and kinda get the same effect.
I have the 5700 with 4dof right now. I thought I couldn’t pair it with binos (sig or vortex) because they’re only compatible with the AB software.

OP
Duh

Duh

WKR
This page has the device and then the Kestrels that are compatible. Leica 3200.com shows compatible and are on sale at Sportsman’s right now.
Oh I should clarify. I was meaning binos with built in 4dof software. Like how the vortex has the ABs on board. I was looking for something with 4dof on board.

SloppyJ

WKR
Best I know of is that you could get a Kestrel and a set of sig 10ks. I have the gen 2s. You can tell it to use external ballistics (kestrel) and then it will send the range to the kestrel when you lase something to let the kestrel do the work. I don't know why this wouldn't work with the 4dof kestrel.

I think that's too many steps and prefer to have the solution all in my binos. My 6creed got off on DOPE at 700yds. I wrote down the corrections and later compared it to the 4dof info which was much closer.

However I trued the data using velocity and it got me where I needed to be using the AB built into the binos. That's just a quicker solution and all in one which makes it much faster for me.