Range finder binocs - sheep hunt

DuckDogDr

WKR
Had initially considered the Leica Geovids but my buddy has turned me on to the Swarovski rangefinding binoculars.
Wanting some last minute input before I send Santa my Christmas list . Obviously I would use for everything but willing to spend the jingle for quality glass at this point
Finally planning on committing to an outfitter in Feb

jvonbank

Lil-Rokslider
I've been a fan of the Geovids since they came out almost 20 yrs ago. I'm on my 3rd pair now with a set of 10x42 3200.com's. I have used a pair of the Swaros before but also haven't had issues with Leica's or their customer service. The few times I've needed replacement parts, they've sent them free of charge.

Jared

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

leachguy

FNG
I got some of the base level Leica Geovid R 10x42 as my first nice binoculars. I couldn't be happier. My eyes love the Leica glass and the rangefinder is spot on.

Vanstepm

Lil-Rokslider
Took my Zeiss 10x42 RF on several hunts this year including sheep and have been nothing but extremely happy with quality as well as the convenience of ranging capabilities along with customizable ballistics. Mine give me line of sight range, angle corrected range, and ballistics for that elevation/temp in all of 2-3 seconds after hitting the range button.

I gotta think the new Swaro EL Range 10x32 would be a sweet glass specifically for a sheep hunt.

I like my Leica Geovid R 8x 42. Though they are pretty bulky.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
My Meopta Optika LRs in 8x50 have been excellent so far. Field of view is the highest of any range finding binocular available. Image is very good. Range finding is outstanding even when left out overnight in near zero degrees F.