Randy ulmers 2012 NV buck

OP
velvetfvr

velvetfvr

WKR
it's cool....just couldn't resist:) I've got 20 points for Nevada deer, so I am always on the look out for the area I want to draw. I think they have been killing these bucks in Unit 231.

I Believe 231. That's where he shot the biggest non typical elk in NV I believe.

Hardstalk

WKR
Either randy is 2 1/2' feet tall or every damn mule deer he kills is an absolute giant!! Id be happy with that bucks year old offspring!

This guy just seems to kill the buck of a lifetime......... every year. apparently I was talking about the buck off my lifetime. :) maybe it's my year. Congratz to randy

nvarcher

FNG
Yep 231 is considered to be one of the best deer and elk tags in our Silver State!

I love how this forum hasn't had any negative comments about Randy's deer and his ability to outsmart a big one pretty much every season... A few other forums are really letting him have it... For why I ask myself.... Jealousy must be the only reason because in my opinion, everyone has the opportunity to do what he does. We live in America, we have the resources available, and with some logical/smart financial decisions along the way, anyone could get a tag. However, he does it with a bow, which I love and so do many others... Everyone that is getting on him about this does not take into consideration that he has to get in bow range of these animals in order to harvest them. He is not shooting them at 5-600 yards (no offense to those who do), he is getting the tag and hunting his tail off to make the best of it.

Great buck and again, I love the attitude on this site, VERY few people post rude comments like I see several other places and that's the best part about Rokslide, everyone is here to help eachother out!

Sorry for my rant... :)

Nick,

Couldn't agree more. It's why I find myself coming back to this site more and more nowadays -- that and because it really appeals to my style of hunting. Hopefully it'll stay that way!