Rail and rings recommendation - Tikka T3X 300 WM

I have a Tikka T3X 300 WM and a 4-16X50 (30mm tube) on the way and am needing advice.

How should I mount my scope? I’m thinking a pic rail.

What rail would you recommend and why? What rings would you recommend and why?

Unknown munitions tikka rings are your best option.
#2 is sportsmatch rings.
#3 is a Pic rail with recoil pin (salmon River solutions or area 419) bonded onto the action with good Pic rings (nightforce, Burris, Warne mountain tech)

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
One of my Tikkas has the Raptor mount from Mountain Tactical. It's a clean look and lightweight. It's one piece and has a recoil pin. My favorite mount for a hunting application.

I have a Tikka T3X 300 WM and a 4-16X50 (30mm tube) on the way and am needing advice.

How should I mount my scope? I’m thinking a pic rail.

What rail would you recommend and why? What rings would you recommend and why?
Do you plan to shoot past 600 yards? If so, get a 20 MOA Rail and Scope Rings.
The strongest, sturdiest, most effective 20 MOA Rail on the market for Tikka T3x is Murphy Precision Picatinny Scope Base: https://www.murphyprecision.com/tikka-t3x-picatinny-style-scope-base/
For rings, I'm using the Mountain Tech 30mm rings: https://warnescopemounts.com/7214m-warne-mountain-tech-30mm-medium-matte-rings/
This is basically a nuke-proof option for a magnum rifle.

If you are not planning to shoot past 600 yards, then you probably don't need the 20 MOA Rail, and in that case I would just get the UM scope rings as someone else mentioned.

One more thing!!! Someone mentioned the Salmon River Solutions 20 MOA rail. This is the rail I am currently running... I emailed SRS directly to ask what caliber this rail is rated for (considering it only supports one 3mm recoil pin, as opposed to two 3mm + one 6mm recoil pins like the Murphy Precision). They told me straight up they would not run their rail on a magnum caliber rifle, and this checks out with what others have told me. If you are running a 300MW, please use a rail that includes at minimum two 3mm recoil pins (just buy the murphy precision and don't look back).

sdupontjr

WKR
I used a mountain tactical rail with recoil pin on one with vortex precision match 34mm rings (basically seekin rings)
tikka Rail 2.jpgtikka Rail 3.jpgtikka Rail 4.jpg

The other used UM rings that also have a movable recoil pin for ring adjustment. This is also a 4-16x50 credo but the gun is a CTR 308. Can't slide a nickle between barrel and optic.
20231102_135056.jpg20231102_135137.jpg

With a 300 WM in a Tikka, the recoil is going to be stout. I would use UM rings before I would use sportsmatch. The rings are beefier, screws are larger for more clamping force. Why take a chance.

unknown munition is probably currently the best. the mountain tactical raptor mounts are nice seem to be limited in what's available currently