Rab Electron Pro Sizing and fit question

I am looking at picking up a Rab Electron Pro puffy. I read a few reviews that they run small. I typically wear a size XXL in Sitka jackets and tops. Will the Rab in a XXL fit more like an XL or do they fit fairly close to size?

P Carter

WKR
I have the Rab Electron Pro. I'm a medium in everything, and a medium in this jacket. It fits great. I can layer underneath, including with a down vest, but there's not a lot of extra fabric.

I really like the jacket, in part because of the trim fit. Rab stuff fits me really well, including this one.

Folks might call it trim, or small. I'm 5' 10", 170 lbs for reference.

I've got the electron jacket as well. I wear medium in most things and ordered a small in this one due to body measurements. I should have went medium so it's a looser fit with a mid layer underneath. I'd say they fit true to size.

I agree with others, seems true to size.

I love my Rab. I think it's as good as any other mass produced gear, and the bonus is because it isn't as popular in the US you can get some screaming deals.

CC55

FNG
I have the Neutrino pro and it fits true to size in a large. Not much extra room, but enough to layer and not compress the down. It’s a really nice jacket for cold weather glassing