Quivers...1 piece or 2 piece?

weaver

WKR
Hoyt 2 piece. Tried a tightspot for a week and while its the best 1 piece i ever used i like the 2 piece better.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Let's see... A 1 piece quiver or a 1 piece quiver?? Lol, I'm just messin around, but I prefer a 2 piece quiver, I tried the Tightspot and IMO all the rave it got only led to a let down for me. While I liked some of its features, it just didn't feel nowhere as good as my 2 piece Satori does in any way...

Last edited:

bowhnter7

Lil-Rokslider
Spot and stalk/calling......2 piece

Sitting in a blind or treestand......1 piece removable.

Tight spot is my choice. The best removable one piece that I have found. It gives you the added bonus of taking it off if you have to but I have found myself taking it off much less.

JG358

WKR
I like 2 piece quivers. Knowing my luck If I had a removable quiver I'd loose it.

J-Daddy

WKR
Depends on the bow...If it's a Hoyt with the triangle quiver mounts it's hard to beat a FUSE 2 piece for spot n' stalk hunting...But with every other bow these days I'm running a TightSpot. My new Athens Afflixtion I'm gonna hunt with this year will have a TightSpot on it.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mostly 2 pc on my spot and stalking bows and 1 pc on my bows that I use in blinds and treestands.

Hoyts n Mulies

Lil-Rokslider
I like a one piece quiver so that I can remove it quickly if I need to. I can attach mine to my belt or pack and bring with me on a stalk if I need to without having a windsail on my bow.

OP
justin davis
Nice guys. I personally use a 2 piece all the time. i like my arrows on my bow rock solid. I have heard great things about those tightspots thou

Matt Palmquist

Lil-Rokslider
Two piece for me. A detachable quiver is nice for a treestand, but I really like having the arrows right there on my bow if a follow up shot is needed. I have two piece Fuse quivers on both my bows.