QuierKat 65% off

hunt1up

WKR
I've owned a few ebikes and while I like them I told myself I didn't NEED one and sold my last one. Well now thanks to this I'm back in the game. $660 for a 750w rear motor bike is CHEAPPPPPP.

Im 6'1" and if I buy one of these the medium says to 6' and the large says for over 6'. Thinking of going with the medium for lower center of gravity and more control. Is that a valid thought?

wannabemtnman

Lil-Rokslider
Im 6'1" and if I buy one of these the medium says to 6' and the large says for over 6'. Thinking of going with the medium for lower center of gravity and more control. Is that a valid thought?
I've never ridden a Quiet Kat (until mine arrives) but I'm also 6'1" and with all my other bikes I go L or XL frames. The larger size usually provides better ergonomics and comfort vs being crunched on a smaller frame. I'm ordering a L.

Last edited:
I was curious about this as well, just got out of my local Scheels and the M would be much more cramped IMO. I just ordered a L, I'm 6'0" FWIW

hunt1up

WKR
Are these any good? From what I can see it works on the Ibex and the Pioneer?
I'd say they're on par with any of the other major sellers. Nearly all ebikes sold are just spec bikes they all have made in the same Chinese factories. Quietkat is generally a higher priced brand due to their sales strategy and marketing and at full price I'd say they're well overpriced. But with these discounts they're extremely well valued in my opinion. I had a Quietkat for some time and also an M2S 750. Both use many of the same components. Kenda tires, tektro brakes, etc.

ORHunter

WKR
I wasn't in the market but now I have an Ibex coming. Now I just need to figure out where I can actually ride it legally that I can't already drive to.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I wasn't in the market but now I have an Ibex coming. Now I just need to figure out where I can actually ride it legally that I can't already drive to.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
This is my same dilemma. I may just get the wife and I the 500w one for riding around town and to take camping and ride on developed trails.

ez_willie

Lil-Rokslider
This is my same dilemma. I may just get the wife and I the 500w one for riding around town and to take camping and ride on developed trails.
This is what I did, except I went with the pioneer 750w for less money and got the wife one too so she can’t be mad right. Also now I have a spare battery if I do decide to use out west ever.

This is what I did, except I went with the pioneer 750w for less money and got the wife one too so she can’t be mad right. Also now I have a spare battery if I do decide to use out west ever.
That’s what I did, yesterday was me and my wifes 10 year anniversary, so I got us each one, and when I take a hunting trip away I can borrow her battery from her e bike 😁

wannabemtnman

Lil-Rokslider
That’s what I did, yesterday was me and my wifes 10 year anniversary, so I got us each one, and when I take a hunting trip away I can borrow her battery from her e bike 😁
I asked my wife and she said she didn’t want the bike, but she wanted the equivalent budget to spend on new bedding 🤷🏼‍♂️. Either way mine is ordered.

Last edited:
It must be cheaper due to the small battery and more of a clearance on them.

Fowl Play

WKR
Damn... that Ibex is cheap. the only thing giving me pause is the full suspension/ lack of a standard rear rack. They don't even make one for it, it looks like. And says the max weight you should even put in pannier bags is 40lbs. I use the rear rack on my current 750W ALL THE TIME. Kids bike seats, hunting gear, etc. the fact that you can't even get a standard rear rack for it sucks.