Quick way to add 25 grains Black Eagle Rampage

I have some BE rampage arrows that I have built, and have tuned to shooting 125 grain heads that are flying great. I have some other BHs I want to shoot that are 100grains, and my testing has shown I'm hitting a little high, and slightly right at 20 yds. I can shoot 125s all day with 3-4 different heads and they are dead on.

So, is there any solid options I can use and simply add 25 grains behind the BH? The inserts I have installed are the half outs that come with the BE rampage shafts.

I have some arrows that aren't built yet and I suppose I could build some, but I'd rather not. Weighing the inserts I'm using (halfouts) I see they are 50 grains, and I'd need another 25 to add. Any recommendations if I go that route?

OP
C
I saw those, but WTH with the 30 grains? Why not 25 grain options?

So I'd need to rebuild or pull the existing inserts and screw these in correct?

At least one company makes a threaded kinda halfout that is 25 grs. Not ideal, I don't remember if the back of the BE SS inserts actually take weight screws or not, I think the Focus system does.

I can shoot 100's and 125's usually with the same tune, just need to add a yard starting at 40.

The weighted insert screws are installed with a long Allen tool, just pull your nock.

Threaded weight adapter:

I saw those, but WTH with the 30 grains? Why not 25 grain options?

So I'd need to rebuild or pull the existing inserts and screw these in correct?
BE sells a special wrench to install the weight screws. Remove the nock, slide the weight screw in, and use the extra long hex wrench to tighten it.

I'm also bewildered by the 30 gr option...25 gr would be more logical. Gold Tip also makes weight screws, but I'm not sure if the thread pattern on a GT screw would match the threads on a BE half-out.