Quick Release rings that return to zero

Does anyone have any experience with quick release rings that return fairly close to zero? Fairly close to me would be 1 MOA or so shift being acceptable. Maybe even a little more. I have a rifle I'd like to set up this way for a particular location I hunt. Sometimes where I sit the max shot will be 30 yards, or you may be sneaking through bumping deer out of their beds. Other spots I sit in the same area you could easily shoot 400 yards or more, though for this rifle and cartridge 300 is about the limit. Is there a set of rings that will do what I'm looking for?

OP
A
That's
Why not just drop a 1-6x or similar on it?
That's likely what will be on it anyways, but a lot of times when I'm hunting that real thick stuff it's because the weather is bad. Rain and or snow. Which dealing with a scope in that kind of weather just sucks. If I'm just sitting there in a static position it's not bad, but when moving around its about impossible to keep the scope clear of moisture.

Heres 1x. Was pretty awesome for a brush scope

Resized_20201003_194229_331015026257543.jpeg

I have found taped up Butler Creeks and just keeping them closed until needed, works pretty well while busting brush in the rain

But if you close those caps with water on them. You just screwed up:ROFLMAO: