Questions on the Bushnell Elite 4500 4-16x50. Need help please

cuttingedge

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought a Bushnell Elite 4500 4-16x50 brand new. The turrets are capped, and the kind that you pull up and turn to reset zero. They seem loose, and when I lifted the vertical adjustment turret and tried to push it back down to lock it, it kinda floats back up. It seems as if they might not have been tightened the screws before the direction indicator stickers were installed. This seems to have no effect on the actual reticle adjustments. The clicks are very positive. This will be a set it and forget it scope, and I have no intentions of dialing range with it.

If anyone else has this scope, could you comment as to how your turrets are in comparison to mine? I haven't mounted this scope yet. I am leaving for a whitetail hunt next week, and this scope was ordered online, so I don't have much time. I have a return call request in to Bushnell to discuss the problem.

Hotmail

FNG
Did Bushnell take of you and your problem? How was the actual process? How long did it actually take?

I've seen them selling these new ones for around $200 and tempted to buy one are these new ones Chinese or Korean made? where's yours made? My older Japan made ones are fantastic and still kicking.

OP
C

cuttingedge

Lil-Rokslider
They sent me a new turret cap immediately. Honestly, I haven't installed it. The scope worked fine like it was.