Question for Olympus TG-2 Owners

hflier

WKR
I am thinking about buying this camera. I have a question for you Olympus TG-2 owners. I currently have a Nikon J1 camera that I use a lens adapter and step up from 40.5mm to 52mm so I can attach to my Vortex Digiscope adapter for my Vortex HD 65 spotter. From what I see it looks like I can use all of the same items to run the Olympus TG-2 and Digiscope with that on my spotter also. Am I correct?

Ron

Stid2677

WKR
I am thinking about buying this camera. I have a question for you Olympus TG-2 owners. I currently have a Nikon J1 camera that I use a lens adapter and step up from 40.5mm to 52mm so I can attach to my Vortex Digiscope adapter for my Vortex HD 65 spotter. From what I see it looks like I can use all of the same items to run the Olympus TG-2 and Digiscope with that on my spotter also. Am I correct?

Ron

Yes,, you can. Check out the last couple post. I just used the same method to attach to my ATX.

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/show...the-mountains-one-man%92s-sheep-journey/page7

I can wait a few weeks :) Thank you though, looking forward to trying it as this will be a very simple and lightweight option to digiscoping. Plus I can buy another camera.