Quality bipods that attach to a sling stud?

My brother recently bought a spartan javelin bipod. That thing is nice! You need a second stud for a sling though. I’ve been packing my outdoorsmans tripod for the last 3 days for my 12 yr old son on his late youth encouragement cow elk hunt. It got heavy after a while and I quite carrying it by the evening of day 3.

bmart2622

WKR
The classic rifle adapter that comes with the Spartan attches to the existing sling stud hole and has a place to mount a sling directly to the adapter, no additional sling stud is needed

Amos Keeto

Lil-Rokslider
I've got three UTG bipods. Two are button control. One is spring loaded! They must have used overload springs on that one! It's a bear's A to deal with and the springs bite! 😖 But, it's what I could afford and it does work.
I build my AR's with the short, 4 rail gas block. Sometimes have to "alter" the attachments, but sling and bipod are solid.

For other "-pod" needs, I bought three 5/8" hardwood (birch?) Dowels. Painted them and tied the top together with a ring out of a riding lawnmower tube. i.e. big rubber band.
I carry it in my turkey vest and have used it many times to prop my shotgun up.