Pyke Gear

RGARNER

Lil-Rokslider
I figured that I would take a sec to give a quick review of some Pyke gear that I purchased this past season.
Wingman vest
Northcut pants
Tongass pull over
Kiowa Shirt
Tongass softshell vest
Northcut gloves.
So first of all, I was extremely hesitant to spend this much on upland hunting clothing. I finally bit the bullet this year and ordered everything listed above. I wanted upland clothing that breathed and wicked moisture like my Sitka hunting clothes and that is exactly what Pyke gives you. The pants are really tough but not stiff like traditional canvas briar pants. The shirt, pullover, softshell vest combo kept me warm enough into the teens and allowed excess heat to be dumped when putting on the miles and working up a sweat. The leather gloves are not the warmest gloves I have worn but did not impede shooting at all which is a bigger priority to me. The only con I have is that the pants only have a right rear pocked and I am left handed. This has actually been fixed with the new Dakota pants that Pyke just launched. It is very rare that is spend money on something and feel the need to take the time to right a positive review but these clothes are just that good.

In a nut shell, Yes they are expensive but if you are looking for awesome technical upland hunting clothes that are all made in the USA then Pyke fits the bill.
Brent the owner is awesome and will answer the phone to answer any questions. Top notch service which is rare these days.

Attachments

• north cut pants.jpg
    north cut pants.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 14
  • wingman vest.jpg
    wingman vest.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 14
  • tongass.jpg
    tongass.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 14