Puffy jacket

Bigfeet

Lil-Rokslider
One of my favorite pieces for a hunting mid-layer and everyday wear is a Patagonia Nano Puff that I got a number of years ago. I wear it practically everyday and it's getting near to the end of its life. Looking at getting another, but maybe there is something else now available that would be as good, or better. Any suggestions?

jtivat

Lil-Rokslider
I have found that if I find a product that works, and I really like to stick with it. That is so hard to find so why mess with it. One issue with finding a new product is that everyone's opinions don't carry the same weight, and I don't even mean this in a bad way.

Fit can be on the most extreme end of this for example I see Kuiu get tons of bad press on their sizing and fit. I buy it because it fits me so well. I can't even think about a Sitka product on fit alone.

Another subjective part of clothing is warmth, me growing up in Michigan am most likely going to be warm in a lighter piece than a person who grew up in Florida. This goes on and on with many aspects of clothing.

So, I say all that to say if I have a piece of gear, I love I will even buy extra for when mine wears out just in case they stop making it.