Pse full throttle with HD cam

ZAP035

FNG
Well I bent a cam bad on my bow. PSE full throttle 60# with 28” draw. Someone suggested looking into putting HD cams on it to improve the draw cycle and get some adjustability. I’m fine going up a bit in draw weight, but unsure of which cams to order to get my draw length correct and how that will affect the needed string/cable length.

Anyone with the knowledge to offer? I love shooting bow, but I’m a novice when it comes to in-depth stuff. My pro shop won’t even entertain the idea of helping me either, just tries to sell me a new flagship bow.

Zac

WKR
If you don't know how to Frankenbow then you are up a creek. Those cams are draw specific so you are going to have a difficult time finding one. However that is your only shot, so you can always look around. You'll probably have to buy the entire bow for the cam. I suppose you could use the one you have now for spare parts. If you want to start shooting soon your gonna have to but a new rig.

Jbehredt

WKR
If it’s been done it was probably posted on archery talk. Look over there if you haven’t yet.