WTS PSE EVO NXT 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOR SALE: NO TRADES: PSE EVO NXT 33, Black on Black, 65# Limbs, purchased brand new from my local shop in July 2020. Put about 400 arrows through it, but upgrading to the new Levitate so this one’s got to go.

Completely bare how outside of a tied in peep and Gamma Grip tape around the factory grip.

SPECIFICATIONS:

* BRACE HEIGHT: 7”
* AXLE-TO-AXLE: 33”
* ATA/IBO SPEED: 322-314 FPS
* LETOFF: 90%
* MASS WEIGHT: 4.5 LBS.
* DRAW LENGTH RANGE: 26½” – 31 ½”
* DRAW WEIGHT (LBS.): 65
* LIMB BOLT TURNS: 10
* CAM: EC

BARE BOW (As described above):
SOLD

BARE BOW (As described above) and a Montana Black Gold Ascent Pro 3-Pin Dove Tail Sight:

$SOLD shipped to the USA.

All payments made via PayPal Goods and Services, Cashiers Check or Money Order. I typically ship within 48-hours of receiving payment and do so with UPS, FedEx or USPS depending on cost and turn around time. Whichever carrier I use it will always include tracking and signature required.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see additional photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
W
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOR SALE: NO TRADES: PSE EVO NXT 33, Black on Black, 65# Limbs, purchased brand new from my local shop in July 2020. Put about 400 arrows through it, but upgrading to the new Levitate so this one’s got to go.

Completely bare how outside of a tied in peep and Gamma Grip tape around the factory grip.

SPECIFICATIONS:

* BRACE HEIGHT: 7”
* AXLE-TO-AXLE: 33”
* ATA/IBO SPEED: 322-314 FPS
* LETOFF: 90%
* MASS WEIGHT: 4.5 LBS.
* DRAW LENGTH RANGE: 26½” – 31 ½”
* DRAW WEIGHT (LBS.): 65
* LIMB BOLT TURNS: 10
* CAM: EC

BARE BOW (As described above):
SOLD

BARE BOW (As described above) and a Montana Black Gold Ascent Pro 3-Pin Dove Tail Sight:

$SOLD shipped to the USA.

All payments made via PayPal Goods and Services, Cashiers Check or Money Order. I typically ship within 48-hours of receiving payment and do so with UPS, FedEx or USPS depending on cost and turn around time. Whichever carrier I use it will always include tracking and signature required.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see additional photos.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.