PSA - Sportsmatch T084

Airguns of Arizona just received a shipment of these. I had a set on backorder that shipped out today. Just passing along

knale87

Lil-Rokslider
I had two back ordered. Didn’t get an email that they shipped, but my card was charged today.

JGRaider

WKR
Thanks for the heads up. Just looked and TO84 is already showing out of stock.

Good heads up, I was looking for the sportsmatch HTO73 and they just showed up on the website, got them ordered. Thx.

atmat

WKR
I called this morning and they’re already totally sold out again. Went ahead and did pay-ahead back order and they should be getting another stock in about a month.

Be aware shipping sucks. $15 for such a small item in a flat rate box.

OP
Kbhillhunter
I called this morning and they’re already totally sold out again. Went ahead and did pay-ahead back order and they should be getting another stock in about a month.

Be aware shipping sucks. $15 for such a small item in a flat rate box.

That sucks. The only other spot I could find them is tawnado and they were about the same price landed. They are also out.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
That sucks. The only other spot I could find them is tawnado and they were about the same price landed. They are also out.
This is why I always buy a second pair whenever I order. I've had a few sets sitting on my parts shelf in case I grab another tikka. I sort of want to get o e in 300 win mag.