PSA Dagger

Honyock

WKR
Does anyone have any experience with a PSA Dagger? Looking for a truck gun and trying to figure out why I would pay $200 more for a Glock 19 over the PSA Dagger. Thanks.

JMundy84

Lil-Rokslider
I've got one that I bought for the same reason I've only put a few mags through it but it's been good so far

Dylan_907

FNG
I have put 500ish rounds through one. No problems and consistent accurate groups to 25 yards. I'm not the best pistol shooter but it's done me well.

A buddy shot it and it jammed twice but I believe it to be user mechanics over the gun.

ElPollo

WKR
Have one that was a relatively early production from PSA that had possibly the worst barrel I’ve ever seen on any gun. Looked like it was rifled by a beaver. I contacted PSA with the pictures and they sent me a new barrel. Problem solved. I have about 800 rounds through it since then with no failures. It’s reasonably accurate as well. I have a red dot on it and am shooting fist sized groups at 25. It’s a 3rd Gen Glock with a better grip.

The one down-side is holster availability. The trigger guard is slightly different than a Glock, so you just have to try holsters to see if they’ll fit or make slight changes with heat if it doesn’t work. Most of the light-mounted holsters will work because the retention is on the light.

adamm88

WKR
I have one, Iv run a few hundred rounds through it, No issues from me. I wanted a optic for my glock 19 and couldn't figure out a reasonable or easy place to get my slide cut. The whole guns(i pieced together the lower and slide from sales) were probably less than what i would have paid for a slide cut.

I say this as a general PSA fan but not as an owner of a dagger.....

When comparing the reliability of one handgun versus another, the baseline of comparison seems to be a Glock. There's a reason for that.

I'm not saying I wouldn't trust a PSA, but Glock has built a reputation for reliability that is hard to compare anything else to. And for me reliability is of the most importance with every other attribute coming in second.

OP
Honyock

Honyock

WKR
I have one, Iv run a few hundred rounds through it, No issues from me. I wanted a optic for my glock 19 and couldn't figure out a reasonable or easy place to get my slide cut. The whole guns(i pieced together the lower and slide from sales) were probably less than what i would have paid for a slide cut.
That's one of the reasons I'm looking at it. I can buy one for just a little more than I can have a slide cut for optics.

adamm88

WKR
That's one of the reasons I'm looking at it. I can buy one for just a little more than I can have a slide cut for optics.
If you want to run a holster you and have a 19 you can put the slide on glock frame. Every time i carry mine i do in a glaco(i think) holster. Its nots the best but works fine