Prime Inline 5

cpalm9

Lil-Rokslider
I shot one for the first time while dropping off my bow at the shop for a yearly tune. It was a huge improvement over my current bow. The draw cycle just felt really great and it was super smooth. Felt super stable at full draw which would be awesome for the hunting I do.

My main concern is that I am a smaller guy with a 27.5" draw length. It seems like shorter DL tend to use smaller ATA bows. Local shop didn't have the Inline 3 which is probably the compromise but that 5 just felt really good. Anyone have some advice or insight into something like this? Is the 3 that much different?

Curious what you all think?

chaser_2332

Lil-Rokslider
i have an inline 3 and shot the inline 5 before i purchased mine. My draw is 28.5 and couldn't tell a much difference in shootablility. i honestly ended up with the 3 because i found a good deal on a demo one. I think you would be happy with either. i have zero regrets moving from mathews for years to a prime

Hwcopley

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got both and I like the 5 better. My draw length is 27” so we’re similar in that regard. I like the string angle and the added speed on the longer ata. I had a similar setup before the inlines with the centergys. Had the centergy and centergy hybrid and preferred the longer ata. Both hold great, shoot great and I think it’s a preference.

OP
C

cpalm9

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got both and I like the 5 better. My draw length is 27” so we’re similar in that regard. I like the string angle and the added speed on the longer ata. I had a similar setup before the inlines with the centergys. Had the centergy and centergy hybrid and preferred the longer ata. Both hold great, shoot great and I think it’s a preference.
That's good to hear. Like I said, it was really nice. I'd just hate to get into something that would cause problems down the road. I'm hoping to get a bow that lasts me a long time. I'm only a few years into archery hunting so I don't think I'd know any different. I might have to pull the trigger here soon... It was much nicer than my Mission Ballistic (which, even though its cheaper, has treated me so well)

Shawn_Guinn

Lil-Rokslider
With the center grip design I feel
Like my inline 5 reminds me of a 33 inch bow in feel if that makes sense. Lots of great deals on inline bows all over the web right now, seen several 3 and 5 models new with tags for 600.00 on a sight yesterday.