Pressure signs

The third piece kind of looks like a light ejector mark but I'm guessing its just an imperfection because all of that brass looks kind of rough around the rim. It also looks like your bolt face is machined kind of rough too by looking at those primers. Nothing I'd be concerned with. Are you using mixed brass for the same load?

The third piece kind of looks like a light ejector mark but I'm guessing its just an imperfection because all of that brass looks kind of rough around the rim. It also looks like your bolt face is machined kind of rough too by looking at those primers. Nothing I'd be concerned with. Are you using mixed brass for the same load?
Thank you for your reply. All the same brass and only been shot through the only 7mm-08 I have currently. Focusing on going deeper and more precise in my reloading. I’m having a custom built and want to leverage the investment. 😉

The one on the far right looks like the primer has flattened out to me. How was the bolt lift? I was shown this link last week. It goes into detail at what to look for as far as pressure signs.

Back